Sewer Scope Inspection
It is important before buying a home to know about the condition of the sewer line as any damage to it can be devastating for the home. Trustworthy home inspectors with RSVP Home Inspections can complete this task in Weston, FL.
Health risks related to sewage exposure
There are numerous health risks with sewage exposure-
- Bacteria caused E.Coli, typhoid, salmonella, cholera, etc.
- Sewage can result in viruses like Hepatitis A, which affects the liver.
- Funguses such as aspergillus grow in the sewer which causes allergies and instigates asthma.
- Parasites in sewers cause diarrhea, fever, stomach ache.
- Harmful gases formulated in the sewer can result in the reduction of natural oxygen in homes and can even result in death in a few severe cases.
- Mold spores can be very dangerous to people especially with underlying respiratory problems.